Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Updates!


Hello family and friends! I've been itching to share pictures and videos with everyone of Emilyn and our family...let's be honest-mainly the baby...but am not too keen on posting everything on Facebook. Here is my solution! I'm really going to try and keep this updated so that you all can be a part of our lives and watch her grow and experience the world, even if it seems like we are worlds away. We want you all to know and love her as much as we do and be a part of our lives. (Especially since I am lacking in the talent of frequent phone calling.) Merry Christmas everyone! We wish we could see all of you around this wonderful time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog so far honey. Anxious to see updates as soon as you post them! I love you so much and am so grateful that you and J.D. blessed your Dad and I with beautiful little Emilyn.
    Your Nana Evelyn and J.D.'s Grandma Duree are surely smiling down from heaven and loving little Emilyn Duree Henry as much as we all do! Can't wait to hold her again. Had to remember that the 3rd "little lady" is my granddoggie DELILAH! :)

    ReplyDelete